We are looking for Project Managers for overall responsibility for project execution and delivery (Cost, Schedule, Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Safety) of assigned projects within required performance criteria.
To deliver in a high demanding market, on time and with the required quality the right candidate need to be hands on and drive the deliverables. A high sense of responsibility and the willingness to go the extra mile is crucial for success in the role as Project Manager at AF Offshore Decom.
The Project Managers main responsibilities will be to plan, execute and deliver projects on time and within budget. Risk Management and safety assurance is also an important part of the project deliverables.
Qualifications and Education
- Master or Bachelor’s degree within engineering
- Good knowledge of national & international design/fabrication codes, standards and technical requirements
- Proven management experience
- Experience of multidiscipline engineering project delivery with proven results.
- Strong commercial awareness including execution of the project to contract conditions, and commercial reporting to senior management
- Good written and spoken language abilities in both English and Norwegian.
- Effective leadership skills in business and project team environment, delegates work scopes efficiently and work well with deadlines
- Communicates effectively at all levels, internally and externally
- Demonstrates positive attitude and flexibility in work approach
- Risk and quality focused and demonstrates good analytical skills when making decisions
- Ability to have the overview in a hectic environment and make the right priorities
- An innovative, dynamic and international environment
- A company in growth, with significant projects in the North Sea
- Interesting job in a highly professional work-environment
- Possibility for career-development