AF Offshore Decom fremste styrke er evnen til å lede og gjennomføre store og komplekse fjerningsprosjekter på en sikker og miljøriktig måte.
Visjon og forretningside
Vi rydder fra fortiden og bygger for fremtiden.
AF Gruppen skal skape verdier og muligheter gjennom prosjektvirksomhet med en kompromissløs holdning til sikkerhet og etikk.
- Stort fjerning- og gjenvinningsoppdrag offshore for AF Gruppen
AF Gruppen er tildelt kontrakt fra TotalEnergies EP Nederland B.V. for fjerning og gjenvinning av plattformer i nederlandsk sektor av Nordsjøen.
Gjenvunnet stål og CO2 besparelser
Hazardous materials safety removed from circulation
Reduction in our yard energy consumption since 2015
A well-functioning society is dependent on responsible business and industry that create value for society. Corporate social responsibility is not only of major importance from a societal perspective, but also because it provides opportunities for profitable growth. At AF, we call this sustainable entrepreneurship
AF Offshore Decom will lead and shape the market for environmentally friendly decommissioning offshore. We are a part of the circular economy and are committed to accelerating the transition to a more sustainable future.
As a dedicated, focused player we increase customer efficiency by creating fit for purpose and predictable removal solutions. Always safe, environmentally sound, cost efficient and with the lowest possible climate emission.
What sustainability means to AF Offshore Decom:
- No harm to people working for us, employed or contracted
- Environmental impact of our operation shall be as small as possible and promote and protect biological diversity
- Contributing to the local and global society by being a responsible and fair player
- Attracting “the best people” by having workplace free of discrimination based on gender, nationality, ethnicity or sexual orientation
- Contributing to a circular economy by maximising reuse and recycling of materials to minimise resource consumption
- Removing substances that are hazardous to people or environment from circulation and ensure they are disposed of in a responsible manner
- Continually striving to reduce energy consumption and emission of greenhouse gases
- Continually improving our methods by encouraging innovation
- Acknowledging that sustainable operation should also be profitable
- Conducting our business to the highest ethical standards, without the use of tax avoidance and with a zero-tolerance for corruption and bribery
More than 95% of the Dunlin Topsides will be recycled and reused